The Very Best Care For Children Since 1991
21 Howard Close, Hampton, Middx, TW12 2UB
0208 941 7175
Open 51 weeks 8am-6pm with hours available from 7am-6.30pm
In order to give the children the best learning opportunities and the quickest settling in process, we ask for a minimum attendance of two days each week.
We have always aimed to give a friendly welcome to children as we mirror the home environment rather than the large commerical one.
- 100% of our parents say they chose us because we are a truly small friendly nursery with the real home from home feel the children need, with caring staff they can trust
- We care about our environment; we recycle our waste, we walk, we plant trees and hedges and we use organic produce whenever possible.
- We grow and eat fruit and vegetables from our garden.We have solar panels installed to reduce our carbon footprint
- We have been awarded the highest level food hygiene award for our excellent standards.
- We have been awarded the Children Food Trust Excellence award in recognition of our outstanding food.
- We have ample parking spaces, and we are very fortunate to be situated within a short walking distance from Carlisle Park.
- The children are able to go on outings and enjoy the garden or park daily
- Regular Forest School sessions
- Children, parents and staff develop very close relationships.
- We employ qualified teachers to provide the best possible learning environment for your child
- An secure electric door and gate entry system and CCTV ensures your child is safe.
What we offer
- A fun exciting and safe environment where every child can grow to their highest potential.
- An environment where everyone respects and cares for each other, where children thrive and learn
- Swimming, music and drama classes, yoga, baby massage, French, library, cooking, woodwork and more!
Food and Drink
Food and drink is the highest priority at our nursery and we pride ourselves on the high quality and freshness of our nutritious menus. We use good quality ingredients and organic whenever possible. We cater for all dietary needs and always provide a vegetarian alternative. We follow evidenced based nutrition guidance from the school Foods Trust, and in addition, we have been awarded the Children Food Trust Excellence award in recognition of our outstanding food. We share recipe ideas at the nursery with parents and provide information on portion sizes with you .Our staff training was delivered by the Caroline Walker Trust ; please see our Healthy Eating Page or Awards page which has more information, including our Children Food Trust Excellence award. www.childrensfoodtrust.org.uk
Children have the opportunity and encouraged to brush their teeth after lunch. We are registered with the Stop-The-Rot teeth campaign.
Please see our prospectus for more information.