Carlisle Park Pavilion Carlisle Park Wensleydale Road, Hampton, TW12 2UL
020 8487 0044
Tadpoles Nursery is our term time only nursery, and is fun, friendly and stimulating, making daily use of all the facilities of lovely Carlisle Park. There are many benefits of our fantastic and unique location.
- A wide variety of dog-free outdoor play areas to choose from which include an obstacle course, swings, climbing frame, roundabouts and more!
- A fantastic view from the main playroom through Georgian double glazed doors which run the entire length of the room.
- Large grassed areas for picnics, storytelling activities and more.
- Car park with ample parking spaces.
- Nature trails around the park during different seasons. We have even planted a tree!
- Regular Forest School sessions
- Enclosed outdoor areas, which we can use for various activities, e.g. sports day, weekly sports sessions.The park can be accessed by either Carlisle Road or Wensleydale Road.
The Nursery is open term time, each weekday from 8.45am onwards until 12pm ,1pm or 3pm. We offer a healthy cooked lunch, and have been awarded an excellence award from the Childrens’ food Trust. Other hours are available between 7.30am until 6.00pm. Please see our prospectus for more information.
Summer Term 2017:
Tuesday 18th April – Friday 21st July
Monday 1st May – Bank Holiday
Half Term: Monday 29th May – Friday 2nd June
Autumn Term 2017:
Monday 4th September– Thursday 21st December
Half Term: Monday 23rd October – Friday 27th October