The Hamptons Day Nursery are always interested to hear from people looking for a career in childcare, particularly if you already have experience and qualifications.
The information given on this application will be treated in confidence. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS checks and, where appropriate, documentary evidence showing your entitlement to work in the UK.
So that we compare candidates fairly, this form is the preferred document we consider when screening applications. Alternatively, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to become part of our team, then please complete the following application form or send your CV. Upon receipt, we will contact you should we require any more information or to arrange an interview.
- Nursery Practitioner Term Time 8.30am -1.00pm 3 mornings per week at Tadpoles Nursery
- You will be passionate about children and provide top quality childcare
- You will have excellent communication skills and form effective relationships with staff parents & children
- You will be involved in planning and observation
- You will be keen to further your professional development
- required : NVQ Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification or currently working towards this
- Previous childcare experience desirable
- Apprentices welcome to apply subject to being on a childcare training course.